Journalism Now is a series of online interactive courses designed and led by industry experts providing the latest in digital and multimedia skills. Moreover, the global learning environment gives exclusive access to live training and mentoring sessions, run by leading journalists, as well as a unique knowledge-sharing platform.
Furthermore, Journalism Now Team Challenge gives a group of participants the chance to win an all-expenses-paid one week UK work-study trip in London during the autumn of 2019. Best regional performers will also be chosen and honoured and prizes will be awarded for exceptional content. It’s applicants chance to create a media brand on a social media page, channel or other medium of applicants choice with mentoring from Journalism Now experts.
- London one-week UK media study tour for winning group as well as monthly prizes for outstanding performers.
- Also, Access to premium online content, exclusive interactive live sessions and mentorship with leading media practitioners.
- Successfully completing the competition will also earn participants a multimedia journalism certificate worth 50 hours of CPD (continuing professional development).
- The competition is open to entrants aged 18 or over.
- Also, The winners are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so, then Thomson Foundation reserves the right to select other winners.
- Only one entry and one group per person. Groups must be made up of a minimum of three participants and no more than five.
- Also, Thomson Foundation accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The prize in autumn 2019 is subject to successful visa applications, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.