Applications are open for UNESCO Clubs 2021 Worldwide Youth Multimedia Competition. USFUCA, UNESCO Center for Peace and World Genesis Foundation invite youth around the world to take part in this year’s Multimedia Competition. Unparalleled connectivity put youth in one of the greatest positions to bring much needed change to the world.
UNESCO’s mission is to mobilize the optimism of youth to respond to an acute world problem to serve others now. Last year, motivated participants from over 65 countries submitted over 600 projects in this highly rewarding contest.
COVID-19 has tested Human Solidarity like nothing before. Based on your research, knowledge and experience, develop and submit, a Multimedia proposal/project that describes the lessons we have learned and how those lessons will shape our future. For example, our future in education, employment, development, or social aspects. ”
The UNESCO Clubs 2021 Worldwide Youth Multimedia Competition has the following prizes
- The three finalists in each age group will receive an official plaque engraved with their name and a certificate. They will have an invitation to UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp held at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, USA.
- The invitation will include a scholarship for the fee for the camp, food, accommodations, and transport to and from the airport. There will be a special ceremony held for contest winners at the camp.
- In addition, the top 9 winners will be recognized and showcased in global events during the year. This is a tremendous opportunity for youth to build leadership skills, learn how the United Nations conducts itself, and meet youth from around the world. Winners will be publicized on July 2021 on USFUCA and UNESCO websites.
- The work has to be relevant to the question.
- Your work must be original.
- All participants need to fill out the Submission Form.
- Videos must be 3-minutes maximum.
- Images of 3-dimensional art are eligible to enter.
- You must complete the 100 word explanation of your work on the Submission Form.
- 1 entry per person
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the contest.
Your essay satisfies the following formatting criteria:
- 12 point Times New Roman
- 1 inch margins all around
- 500-700 words in English in MLA format.