Applications call for Venvstas Italy Design Competition 2020. The competition will be conducted via the internet and the official language is English. Submission is electronic.
Candidates must design a concept, an object, or a product that is in line with the theme: The future of stationery. This refers to any product that fits the category «stationery», like writing equipment, notebooks, desk accessories or anything that you may feel belongs to a desk and can be suitable for home or office use or both. Products can be aimed at the general public, professionals, or hobbyists alike.
The entry is free as there’s no fee.
- First price: A Venvstas set consisting of a Magna Gold edition fountain pen with pen case, a pen stand and a Designer 8, 2mm linear carbon fiber mechanical pencil. Signed diploma.
- Second prize: A Venvstas set consisting of a Magna Titanium edition fountain pen with pen case, a pen stand and a Designer 8, 2mm linear carbon fiber mechanical pencil. Signed diploma.
- Third prize: A Venvstas set consisting of a Carbon T fountain pen with pen case, a pen stand and a Designer 8, 2mm linear carbon fiber mechanical pencil. Signed diploma.
- Instagram prize: A Venvstas set consisting of a Carbon T fountain pen, pen case and pen stand, signed diploma.
The “Future of Stationery” Venvstas Italy Design Competition is an open one stage design competition. Designers, architects, artists and creative people from around the globe are all welcome to submit their ideas. There are no fees, its free to participate. Candidates only have to be 18 years old or more at the moment of the publication of these rules. Entrants must agree that their designs or ideas if selected may be displayed on the website of the brand and related social media (Instagram).
- Competition announcement: May 10th 2020
- Submission period: 10th of June 2020 until July 10th 12.00am (UTC+01:00) Rome time.
- Submission of questions: Between May 12th until May 30th .
- FAQ publishing: June 1st 2020
- Instagram voting period: From August 1st to September 1st
- Results: September 7th 2020
- One A3 sized panel in jpg format describing the idea, the maximum resolution of 200dpi, 3 MB.
- Presentation techniques are free: computer or hand renderings, perspectives, drawings, or photographs of models are all welcome.
- Images must be clear for the jury to have a good representation and understanding of the concept or product.
- The scale is free for the participants to choose, but it´s mandatory to include a graphic one in millimeters to show the basic dimensions of the proposal.
- The panel must include a maximum of 200 words explanatory text in Arial font size 11. Formatting is free.
- Additional text can be added as titles or references when needed, such as dimensions, materials, or as a complement of any graphic.
Visit the official website for more information