Applications call for Vladimir Herzog Journalistic Award for Amnesty and Human Rights 2020
The Vladimir Herzog Journalistic Award for Amnesty and Human Rights (PVH) was instituted in 1978 by the Union of Professional Journalists in the State of São Paulo (SJSP); Brazilian Amnesty Committee (CBA); National Executive Commission for Amnesty Movements; National Federation of Journalists (FENAJ); Brazilian Press Association – São Paulo Section (ABI / SP); Human Rights Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Section (OAB / SP), Justice and Peace Commission of the Archdiocese of São Paulo and Herzog Family.
- Text journalistic production = Text reports published in print or electronic media
- Audio journalistic production = Audio reports or documentaries
- Video journalistic production = Video reports or documentaries
- Multimedia journalistic production = Multimedia reports published on the internet
- Photography = Photo or photographic series published in printed or electronic vehicles
- Art = Illustrations, cartoons, cartoons, caricatures, and comics published in printed or electronic vehicles
The program is open to professional Brazilian journalists with professional registration (MTb) and their teams, to photographic reporters whose productions are necessarily from the journalistic area, and also to artists of the line – illustrators, cartoonists, cartoonists, caricaturists, comic artists.
- All matters, regardless of format – video, sound, image or text – must be consolidated into a single file to allow the judges to fully assess the work. As a suggestion, we recommend online tools that join and compress the files: IlovePDF, SmallPDF or PDFCompressor.
- Video productions – whether documentaries or reports, whether in series or chapters – must be sent in a single link with the correct sequence from the first to the last chapter.
- Video articles must be online and accessible to the judges during the evaluation period, they can be on the website where they were published or on sites such as Youtube and Vimeo.
- Audio productions must be online and accessible to jurors during the evaluation period. They can be on the website where the story was aired or on sites like Soundcloud and Hearthis.
- To be included in the Award Collection, video or audio files will only be requested for the winning works (Winner and Honorable Mention).
Click here for more information