Applications call for “What’s the Story? International Photography Contest” in Barcelona Spain.
The Budapest Diary is proud to announce the next international photography contest for amateur and professional photographers worldwide. “What’s the story?” explores the ever-so intriguing question of documentary and portrait photography: What makes the photo so special? What happened during the moment of capture?, and What’s the actual story behind it? The Budapest Diary is looking for photos that capture and freeze a special moment and photos that have exceptional background stories that make them stand out from the crowds.
Some basic details
- Open for all amateur and professional photographers (beginners are highly encouraged).
- Organized by The Budapest Diary.
- Submission of photos: in an e-mail to [email protected]
- Deadline of submission: August 03. 2020 midnight.
- Submissions can include a maximum of 5 photos/entries.
- Submissions can include a description of no more than 250 words per photo.
- Application fee: 20 EUR (Euros) that can be paid at budapestdiary.com/fee.
- All applicants are notified in an e-mail a maximum of 8 days after the deadline.
- Exhibition: Barcelona, Spain // 2021 Spring //
Rules and Regulations
- The jury committee only grants exhibition opportunities to selected candidates.
- The payment of the application fee does not guarantee inclusion into the group of selected exhibitors.
- The submission is only valid if the applicant pays the application fee (no discounts or grants are available).
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants automatically accept the terms and conditions of the competition by paying the application fee.
- Applicants grant a nonexclusive right to use submitted photographs for promotional and exhibition purposes, of course with the indication of the artist and title.
- All copyrights remain at the photographer, the organizers use submitted artworks solely for the aforementioned purposes.
- The Budapest Diary does not pay royalties or any forms of compensation for these purposes.
- In case of the violation of the terms and conditions of this competition, the organizing committee reserves all rights to exclude any applicant from the contest.
- Submission package to be sent to [email protected]
- There are no technical requirements for quality, however, the committee strongly advises everyone to submit entries that are print quality. DPI and Pixel requirements are not determined.
The submission file must include
- Name and address
- Website (if available)
- Titles of the submitted photos
- Please indicate your name in the submitted files (firstname_lastname)
More information available here