World Bank #OurGreenerFuture Video Submissions Campaign 2021. During the past year, World Bank Forms have invited youth from around the world to tell their stories and ideas where decisions are made, the World Bank Spring, and Annual Meetings. Last fall you were asked youth how could they participate in a resilient recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A selection of videos at the World Bank #OurGreenerFuture Video Submissions Campaign will be posted on World Bank Group channels.
For Video Entry
- The video must be no more than 1 minute long.
- Record in a quiet place (no music or background noise)
- Listen to your audio before you upload to make sure we can hear you.
- If you’re inside a car, or if someone is helping you film, or if you are in a noisy environment, holding the camera closer could help so the microphone picks up your voice instead of the environment.
- Make sure the video is not shaky, the camera must be still while filming.
- Do not edit or add captions, we will do it.
For Photo Entry
- Take a photo of yourself holding a sign with your three points written on a paper/cardboard.
- Make sure judges can read the sign.
- Include your three points in writing in your submission.
- Entries will be judged by communication officials at the World Bank Group.
- The full names of the judges can be made available on request. Judging will take place during August and
- September 2021 and selected participants will be contacted in September-October 2021 by email.
- Entries will be judged against originality, creativity, and solutions presented.
- The judging panel’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Furthermore, selected people will be contacted via the contact information provided with their submissions.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here