The World of Legal Research calls application for the 1st Blog Writing Competition. The World of Legal Research provides the best academic research base services for students, teachers, teaching assistants, paper presenters, and authors.
LEGAL EDUCATION: In a modern world ever-changing world it is important to improve and expand on legal education. There is a need to increase the ambit of the area. As such the World of Legal Research has identified 7 topics that are in need of more research and academic discourse.
- Role of Technology in Legal Education.
- The Curriculum in Law School.
- Are Laws Schools preparing Law students for real-life/careers?
- The shift from publishing research papers to publishing of Blogs.
- The futility of current assignments/projects format.
- Differential Treatment: Private universities and mlus.
- Are Law schools able to emphasize enough on legal research?
- 1st Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- 2nd Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- 3rd Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- (2 Prizes)
- Best 1st Year Submission: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research.
- Internship Opportunity: For the best blog from each Category (Can be converted to the position later on)
- Exceptionally well-written Blogs will be published on our website.
- The top 5 Submissions in each category might be worked upon further to be published on the World Of Legal Research.
- All the participants of the Blog Writing Competition will receive the E-Certificate for participation.
How To Submit?
- All submissions must be the original work of the authors and represent significant contributions. The World of Legal Research strictly do not tolerate plagiarism.
- The length of the blog is to be between 800 to 1200 words.
- Plagiarism software will check the plagiarism.
- A separate cover page with the name(s) of the author(s), their associations, and their contact coordinates should be included. Authors shall not to mention and thereby disclose their identity in the main text of the manuscript, except the cover page.
- Manuscripts must be electronic as a Word document file specifically. (.doc or.docx).
- Joint Contributions: Collaborative blogs by up to a maximum of two authors shall also be eligible.
More information available here.