Application is open for WSA Young Innovators Award 2021. It is an open call. The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group, or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 26 (born on or after January 1, 1995).
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers.
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 180 countries.
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community.
- Workshops specially shaped for the winner’s needs.
- A video clip highlighting the winner’s projects.
- Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel, and social media promotion.
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels.
Invitation to the WSA Global Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- 4 minutes pitch session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of especially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony and Gala night
- Board and lodging for the durance of the Congress
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and international guests
General Contest Rules
- The WSA Young Innovators Award focuses on digital applications with a strong impact on society in 8 different WSA categories, reflecting the UN SDGs. All submissions will be evaluated by the WSA evaluation criteria.
- By submission of a project, producers accept the rules of the WSA contests as stated on this page and in the WSA Contest Database.
- All submitters to WSA have to abide by the rules and regulations mentioned in the UN Declaration on Human Rights. Submissions therefore which encourage war, the exercise of violence, fraud, racism or discrimination is not eligible. Similarly, submissions that violate international copyright provisions will be excluded.
WSA cannot be held liable for accepted submissions and their contents and rights.
Who can apply?
- WSA is open to any company, organization or individual in any UN and UNESCO member state.
- The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is restricted to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team, where at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team is under the age of 26 (born on or after January 1, 1995) from any of the UN and UNESCO member states.
Rules and Conditions
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Reach us here