Applications call for Xposure International Photography & Film Awards
A FREE to enter Xposure International Photography & Film Awards with great prizes across several genres. Photographers of all ages, backgrounds, and experience are eligible to enter the Xposure International Awards. The program has also included a category for film-makers. The panel of judges is looking to award an Overall Winner from the photography categories and additionally a winner and runner-up from each category including moving image & short-films. The Jury is looking for unique, exceptional and high quality images.
- Landscape Photography
- Architectural Photography
- Aerial & Drone Photography
- Travel Photography
- Macro Photography
- Junior Category
- Sharjah Government Open
- Short Film & Moving Image
Prizes and Benefits
- Overall Winner: $3,000 (USD) / digital imaging equipment / Flights and accommodation to the Awards Ceremony in Sharjah UAE / Included in the Xposure festival exhibition / Publication in the Xposure Year Book.
- Category Winners: $1,500 (USD) / digital imaging equipment / Flights and accommodation to the Awards Ceremony in Sharjah UAE / Included in the Xposure festival exhibition / Publication in the Xposure Year Book.
- Category Runner-up: $750 (USD) / Included in the Xposure festival exhibition / Flights and accommodation to the Awards Ceremony in Sharjah UAE /Publication in the Xposure Year Book.
- Shortlisted: Online Exhibition / displayed during the Xposure Festival.
Architecture Travel Photojournalism Film Multi-categories
- Online entries for Xposure International Photography & Film Awards will be accepted until 23 September 2020 at 23:00 GST – Gulf Standard Time (Standard Time) is (UTC +4)
- Finalists will be notified week commencing 18th October 2020.
- This competition is FREE to enter and open to all nationalities over the age of 18. There is a Junior Category for under 18’s resident in the UAE.
- Employees of Sharjah Government Media Bureau, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents, are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the main categories, however, there is a restricted category for Sharjah Government employees.
Copyrights & Usage Rights
Copyright holders retain the copyright of their work. For the awarded, nominated and shortlisted entries, copyright holders grant the organizers unlimited, non-exclusive use of high-resolution images for activities promoting Xposure in all media. Awarded images will be published in the Xposure Yearbook and the SGMB Public Archive.