Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is now available for application. The competition is a global programme to empower young entrepreneurs to create a sustainable world. This global platform empowers young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. It invites participants to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
- Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category
- Best Projects Category
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Furthermore, second Prize winners will receive a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Likewise, third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Also, finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
- Above all, the Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2019.
You are eligible to enter, if:
1. You are between the ages of 15 and 35
2. Either, you have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), or, you are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program
3. You are able to submit your entry in English.
You need to register online and create your account in order to participate in the competition. Then you can either submit your idea or submit your project.