Application call for 2022 Global Peace Summit in Turkey- Fully Funded. The summit is open to all nationalities and the deadline is 26th September 2021.
Global Peace Chain has its objective to get all the national and international media in its loop to promote the message of love and peace. GPC believes young people, as agents of change, are critical actors in conflict prevention, sustaining peace and development of societies. GPC envisions to build resilience, cultivate the culture of tolerance, inclusivity, interfaith harmony, co-existence, love & social peacebuilding across the borders.
The span of the Global Peace Summit 2021 is 4 days and will be held in Istanbul from October 27th to 30th 2021.
Candidates from any part of the world can apply for this astounding GPC fully-funded gathering in Turkey.
Buckle up and get ready for a golden chance to witness the beauty of Turkey.
Topics for 2022 Global Peace Summit in Turkey
- Peace Building: It’s understanding in today’s youth and steps taken by the various organisations towards it. Role of anything and everything you do daily towards helping in maintaining peace even remotely. How is it important for building resilience for a domino effect of change?
- Inclusivity, Innovation, and Curiosity: Today’s mantra for a wholesome environment. The irresistible power of curiosity keeps the world running. We need to be both innovative and curious to become successful. Inclusivity is the torchbearer for a peaceful future.
- Beyond Disability: Does the world still “dis” the differently-abled? Ideal world image for them to live freely and happily. Key factors to focus on and inculcate in our behavior towards them on a daily basis. Steps to uplift their confidence and make things more accessible to them.
- A trip down the Covid-19 Saga: A memoir of what all lessons were learned from the pandemic. Key factors to focus on to recover from all kinds of losses due to lockdown and otherwise. Any personal development or change in thinking should be incorporated at large.
- Diversity is the Dream City: Role of diversity in the growth rate of a community. Steps to take to embrace diversity in the world at large. Hindrance in the process of accepting diversity. Any examples which comes to mind where diversity is restricted and personal views on the implications of it.
Benefits of 2022 Global Peace Summit in Turkey
- 15 FULLY-FUNDED SEATS
- 25 PARTIAL FUNDED seats
- Self Funded seats 110
- Chance to witness the awarding ceremony of Youth World Cup 2021
- Souvenirs, Medals, Certificates and much more!
- Age must be from 16-40 years.
- A candidate must be dedicated to achieve and work for United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Students and Professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
- Open-minded, motivated and passionate.
- A candidate must agree to travel to Turkey for the summit.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!