5th World Tourism Forum Lucerne
Program Date: 4-5th May, 2017
The 5th World Tourism Forum Lucerne will be held under the title “stay relevant in uncertain times!”. The Forum attracts top decision makers as Forum speakers, such as Professor Simon Anholt, Independent Policy Advisor on National Identity & Reputation, who has already advised more than 50 countries on their “Competitive Identity” or the best-selling author Dr. Jason Fox on how to achieve more meaningful progress. Register today to be part of this inspirational platform!
The World Tourism Forum Lucerne is the leading interactive platform in the industry, where CEOs, Ministers, Academia, Finance, Start-Ups, the Next Generation and Young Talents become a strong community addressing the future challenges of the travel, tourism and hospitality industry and shape a more sustainable future.
Immerse yourself in the world of World Tourism Forum Lucerne in our image brochure.
World Tourism Forum Lucerne is the leading interactive platform, where CEOs, Ministers, Investors and Professors gather for an open exchange to discuss the future of the travel, tourim & hospitality industry.
We focus on innovation, sustainable development and talent management. That’s why students, tomorrow’s leaders and start-ups are an integrated part of the Forum’s agenda.
The topic of the 2017 edition is “Stay relevant in uncertain times”.
Speakers of World Tourism Forum Lucerne 2017 include:
– Simon Anholt, Independent Policy Advisor on national identity & reputation
– Swiss Federal Councillor Johann N. Schneider-Ammann
– Jason Fox, award-winning author and leadership advisor
– Taleb Rifai, Secretary-General World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
– Rasoul Jalali, Uber
– John Perrottet, World Bank
– Simon Lehmann, Phocuswright
– Jürg Schmid, Switzerland
and many more.
We are very much looking forward to discuss and debate strategies with you on how to stay relevant in uncertain times.
Secure your ticket here: http://wtfl2017.wtflucerne.org/registration
– CEOs and industry leaders from the travel, tourism and hospitality industry
– Heads of Government and Ministers
– Professors from our partner university network
– Industry leaders from Finance
– Movers & Shapers
Official Link: http://wtfl2017.wtflucerne.org/welcome
|Type of Opportunity||Conferences|