International Student Conference is a summer program held in Japan, where students from all around the world gather to discuss and create solutions to global issues.
The goal of the program is to create a place where students can take action to make progress in social development in the world and also solve present issues.
- A chance to share your thoughts and engage in lively and meaningful discussions about global issues
- An avenue for building connections, meeting new people, and making international friends
- Also, cultural exchange experiences help you understand the different cultures and the world a little more
- Certificates for participants after the Final Forum
- In addition, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Japan and immerse in Japanese culture
- Be above 18 years old as of June 1st, 2022
- student in a high school, college, university, or also graduate school outside Japan are eligible
- Also, Have a potential level of English to join an academic discussion in English
- Have dedication, motivation, and responsible during all activities of the conference
- In addition, a stable internet connection
Please respond to the designated Google Form Application.
- All the responses must be in English
- You will be asked to upload a picture of your Student ID
- Moreover, you will be required to choose up to 2 tables of your choice and respond to table-specific questions about the 2 tables you have chosen.
- First Screening ( – April 12, 2022): Written application screening via your response to the form
- Second Screening (April 13 – 22, 2022): Online Interview via Zoom
50,000 yen (If the conference will be entirely online, the participation fee is 5000 yen. ). However, it might change according to the COVID-19 situation.
- April 10: Deadline for the submission
- June 25-26: Advance Conference
- June: Monthly Study Session
- July: Monthly Study Sessions and Cultural Event
- August 2-4: Study tours
- August 6-14: Main Conference (in Japan)