9th Annual Millennium Campus Conference
Program Date: 16th-19th November, 2017
Join us in the Kingdom of Morocco this November for the life-changing Millennium Campus Conference (MCC). Over four days,
- Reflect on your purpose and core values alongside young leaders from over 40 nations
- Learn from world class practitioners and advocates, and
- Create innovative partnerships and solutions to improve your community.
MCC17 is the ninth annual conference, which has previously been hosted at the United Nations, Harvard, and MIT. Apply below for a coveted spot as a 2017 Millennium Delegate; early applications are given preference.
What is the application process?
- Apply to either the Moroccan or International Delegates Application.
- If you are accepted, you will receive a confirmation email and link to register. Note the process may take up to 4 weeks. If you are not accepted it is likely because you do not meet the application requirements listed below.
- If you need a visa for the conference, begin the process of applying for one (see below for more info). When you are approved move on to step 4. If you do not need a visa you can move directly to step 4.
- Register for the conference.
- Join the MCC17 community!
What are the application requirements?
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old at the time of the conference (November 16 – 18, 2018).
- Applicants must be college/undergraduate university students at the time of the conference. Graduate students are accepted only under special circumstances.
- Through their application applicants must demonstrate their genuine commitment to social change work and the Sustainable Development Goals.