AGYLE – African German Young Leaders in Business Program 2021. Basically, AGYLE builds a bridge between young German and African executives and establishes a sustainable business network. A jury selects 40 young executives, 20 from Germany and a total of 20 from Rwanda, Ghana, and Ethiopia. These will be invited to a digital event lasting several days in October 2021.
- AGYLE week and business network: The selected executives are invited to the joint AGYLE week and have the opportunity to network intensively and to develop innovative business models and solutions. In addition, the selected executives are included in an exclusive business network so that they can stay in touch over the long term and sustainable business relationships develop beyond the program. In 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will initially be held digitally.
- Virtual Design Thinking Lab: The heart of the joint week is a virtual Design Thinking Lab, in which mixed teams develop and develop selected ideas and business models. The most innovative and most promising idea will be awarded a prize by a jury in a closing event. The week is also rounded off by virtual panel discussions, keynote speeches, bar camps, company tours and cultural activities.
The annual theme for 2021 AGYLE is “Crisis as a chance – young leaders prototyping the future” . Using the current example of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is possible to experience in real-time how our everyday life – whether living, working or learning – has to change and adapt. But how can this change be proactively and future-proofed and how can economic cooperation, in particular, enable a healthy, safe, fair and sustainable life?
To apply for the African German Young Leaders in Business Program, candidates must be young managers up to the age of 40 with the following qualities
- From the fields of business, politics, and media.
- From Germany, Ghana, Ethiopia or Rwanda.
- Has already taken on initial managerial responsibility in her job.
Socially committed in addition to her professional activity.
- Interested in African-German topics.
- Shows willingness to actively participate in the business network.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here