Beehive International Social Innovation Conference in Malaysia is a program for all academics, youth people, entrepreneurs and startups to give knowledge and expose on the importance of the social innovation. The program activities such as conference, social innovation & business pitching competition, social innovation bootcamp, social innovation forum and exhibition will make all the audiences and participants who undergo this training can feel the different atmosphere compared to other conferences.
Objectives of Conference
- To promote the generation of brilliant ideas among youth entrepreneurs.
- To foster a spirit of cooperation and mutual assistance among youth entrepreneurs.
- To establish a new business network among youth entrepreneurs.
- Explore about the latest information and current issues in social innovation.
- Meet and create new business networks among the entrepreneurs, academicians, researchers, start-ups and the universities.
- Have a chance to win the prizes up to MYR 10,000 in Social Innovation Competition and Business Pitching Competition.
- Social Innovation Bootcamp will be trained by certificates entrepreneurial coaches from Wow Labs, France with the modules from Babson College, USA and Wow Labs, France.
- Open to all academicians, youth people, entrepreneurs and startups that are 18 years and above.
- Able to participate in English speaking program and come to the program venue.
- Register the program before 26th September 2018.