Fully Funded Generacion2030 program of 2019 is to be organized in Spain.
The Ibero-American Youth Political Leadership Program # Generacion2030 is an initiative of the International Youth Organization (OIJ). It has been possible with the main support of CAF – Development Bank of Latin America besides the collaboration of the Carolina Foundation.
The # Generación2030 Program will bring together 42 young political leaders from the 21 countries of Ibero-America, who will benefit from an international and intensive three-week leadership program (two virtual and one face-to-face in Madrid, Spain). Those who participate will develop managerial competencies of top management, acquire knowledge for political advocacy, discuss short-term issues that occupy the youth agenda in Ibero-America, as well as know the practical use of a set of social innovation tools that are applied in political management.
What’s in it for you?
- Strengthen your profile of young leadership internationally
- Acquire new capacities and tools for the implementation of regional youth policies.
- Establish strategic alliances with representatives of the 21 countries of Ibero-America.
- Also, be a foundational part of the Network # Generación2030
- Leaders who stand out in positions of political decision, senior and middle management belonging to different governmental sectors of public administration and civil society organizations.
- Moreover, be between 18 and 35 years old.
- Furthermore, belong to one of the 21 countries of Latin America.
Benefits from the Program
OIJ will cover 100% of the expenses of the selected participants, which include:
- Full enrollment of the program.
- Materials of the modules as well as sessions of the program.
- Also, airline tickets to and from their countries of origin to participate in the face-to-face phase.
- Lodging in the city of Madrid during the face-to-face week.
- Complete feeding during the face-to-face week.
- Send the Application Form hosted in the following link [ here ].
- Attach to the application the documents requested in it (Curriculum Vitae, letter of accreditation of the institution of membership).
- 1-14 April, 2019: Virtual Phase Development.
- May 5-10, 2019: Development of face-to-face phase in Madrid, Spain.