Fully Funded Long Term Volunteering Programs in Hungary
The first international radio in Nyíregyháza and in all of Hungary. Mustar FM is the quintessence of an active mind, a humorous syllable, a personal view and different music from around the world.
Every week a unique international team broadcasts for you. Hot mix of Russian, Italian and French points-of-view in weekly programs on wave 89.6 FM! Listen to MustárFM – the radio, where young people from all around the world share their thoughts on air. They are not professional radiospeakers but all of them are passionate about the radio. For more information you can check their website: http://mustarfmradio.hu/ .
Smart and funny! Tune in!
📌 PROJECT GOALS:
- To promote solidarity and sustainable development through volunteering;
- To foster youth participation, especially young people with fewer opportunities;
- To strengthen European identity and solidarity through democratic participation;
- To promote social inclusion diversity, intercultural dialogue and multilingualism;
- To produce learning outcomes in the volunteers through new knowledge, skills and attitudes boosting their personal and professional development;
- To empower partner organisations, raising their skills, attractiveness, and internationalness.
📌 PROJECT ACTIVITIES:
Volunteers will take part in several activities in line with ESC principles and goals.
Global Citizenship Education:
- Support educational activities with editing and broadcasting civilian radio;
- Support the program “Language lesson”.
- Support and implementing knowledge, skills and experience involving local people in the process;
- Support discussing cultural topics and aspects.
- Support and learning the local language;
- Help in logistics tasks;
- Guided by specialists who will help in everything to get to know how to
record and edit radio shows.
📌 VOLUNTEERS´ PROFILE:
- People in age between 18 and 30 years old.
- Reliable, proactive, dynamic, open-minded and flexible people, with problem-solving and good interpersonal communication skills.
📌ACCOMMODATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
- The organization rents flats for the ESC volunteers which are close to Mustárház (the venue
of their activities). Everyone has his/her private room and the volunteers share the kitchen
and the bathroom.
- The volunteers will receive monthly allowance on their Hungarian bank
account which will be opened for them when they will start their project in Nyíregyháza.
⏰DEADLINE FOR APPLYING:
📄 PARTICIPATION FEE:
There is no participation fee.