Applications are open for the SNCC Ambassador of Change Program 2019.
The Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) Ambassador of Change is a global opportunity for Commonwealth countries. It is a community set up for girls and young women age 18- 25 years old, who are young leaders and change-makers in the communities.
Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) started the “SNCC Ambassador of Change Program” in January 2019 to discover, recognize, appraise and connects all young change-makers in the commonwealth countries. They are using this program to focus on creating awareness and the break- down of gender stereotypes and other injustice caused by other SDG challenges in society.
- This program will identify all the challenges in the commonwealth communities.
- The challenges will be categorized into sections and people affected by the challenges will be stated in all sections.
- The program will address gender stereotypes and other challenges affecting young people in society
- The program will bring together all female young change-makers in the commonwealth countries
- The program will help discover and break- down gender stereotypes and other challenges in the commonwealth countries.
- The program is to build female leaders in the commonwealth countries
- The program will serve as a means of connecting all female change-makers in the commonwealth society through the monthly online summit and annual conference.
Roles and Responsibilities
- will create awareness of gender stereotypes and other injustice caused by other challenges in society.
- will discover victims of injustice caused by gender stereotypes and other challenges in the society
- will become mentors to younger girls age 10- 16, after undergoing extensive mentorship program.
- will achieve leadership task in their communities, thereby showcasing their leadership skills
- will create one unique change in their community, thereby making a positive change in their community
- will promote Change in their community
- will work with Five (5) local and state government of their country to look into the pressing challenges affecting young people in their society and find possible solutions to the challenges.
- A small grant to mobilize you in fine-tuning your change project
- A full scholarship to Amsterdam to join the “Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop”
- A certificate of SNCC Ambassador of change.
- are age 18- 25 years old
- are an undergraduate or a graduate
must possess good command of English
- must be passionate about gender equality and other SDGs challenges.
- must have a network of young people to address or impact.
- must be able to recruit 20 young ambassadors in her team.
- be an undergraduate, graduate or in a group where he/she can readily communicate or create awareness of gender stereotypes and other challenges.
- will engage in outdoor campaign/activities or outreach program, where she/he will have a one-on-one conversation with victims of injustice.
- anyone from anywhere in the world can apply to become a SNCC Ambassador of change.