Swedish Institute Innovation Leaders Programme is now accepting the application. The aim of SI Innovation Leaders (SIIL) is to contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the western Balkan region. The goal is to create a platform for knowledge exchange and problem-solving between innovation field experts within the private sector, public sector and academia, with the help of Swedish expertise and experience.
The Programme will give you:
- A network of leaders working with innovation ecosystems in Sweden and the western Balkan region.
- Increased knowledge and practice about effective collaboration between the private sector, the public sector and academia (triple helix).
- Increased innovation ecosystem leadership competence.
- Insights into Sweden’s innovation ecosystem, one of the leading innovation ecosystems in the world.
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business, the public sector, and academia – both in Sweden and your region.
The kick-off will be held in Serbia on 23-25 April 2019. The first module takes place in Sweden, between 8-16 June 2019 and the second module takes place in Sarajevo (preliminary 7-11 October 2019).
The time between the module in Sweden (June) and the second module (preliminary in October in Sarajevo) will be a time when each country team will meet at least once every two months to work with each other (partly online, partly in person) on innovation projects that will be developed during the programme. All parts of the programme are mandatory. The programme is intense and includes evening activities.
- Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Flight tickets to and from kick-off, module 2 and module 3.
- Visa costs, when necessary, to all programme modules.
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme.
- Airport transfers.
- Meetings, Networking and content.
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden.
- Costs covered and arranged by you
- Occasional meals.
- Insurance while participating in the kick off and module 2 in the region.
- You are a central innovation ecosystem stakeholder within your field, either public administration, business or academia;
- You aspire to be a change maker and you are interested in regional collaboration to tackle common challenges;
- You have the mandate to influence and support from your organization/employer;
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- You are a citizen and resident of Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia or Serbia.