2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp, South Korea
Venue: Seoul, South Korea
Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering would like to offer opportunities to the young students to participate in the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp which will be held in Seoul, South Korea by sponsoring the respective winners around the world to explore the environmental awareness activities.
Respective winners of the countries will be given the opportunities to participate in the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp which program includes specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment. The trip to the 2017 Global Eco-Leader Camp will be in February, 2017 for 6 days and be fully sponsored by Samsung Engineering.
– One shall represent the country they’re from during the Camp.
– One shall actively join the programs and group projects.
– One shall follow the instructions of the facilitator and staffs of the Summit for safety.
– One shall post the experiences in the GYELS after returning back to their country within 3 weeks.
– Planning / Organizing / Executing the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Program in close cooperation with Eco-generation team
– Coaching and Mentoring for the participants of 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp
– One shall post the experiences in the Global Eco-Leaders Camp after returning back to their country within 3 weeks.
Conditions for the Trip to South Korea
Samsung Engineering established Eco-generation in 1996 as one of the largest environmental education programs for children and youth in Korea. In 2006, Samsung Engineering expanded the program to the Asia-Pacific region by launching an English Eco-generation (www.eco-generation.org) website in partnership with the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP). www.eco-generation.org is a children’s educational environmental website that emphasizes learning and sharing knowledge about the environment.
On September 27, 2011 Samsung Engineering and UNEP made steps to reach an international audience by launching tunza.eco-generation.org, a new environmental networking platform for children and youth. Tunza.eco-generation.org is an interactive environmental website that will serve as a platform to educate the community about the environment and create eco-friendly initiatives.
With a 20-year history, Eco-generation is Samsung Engineering’s largest running CSR program, which has been supported by Samsung Engineering’s expertise in the environmental business. This will continue to be one of the company’s core initiatives to support and contribute the new generation via environmental education.
Official Link: http://tunza.eco-generation.org/noticeView.jsp?viewID=41829
Deadline: November 12, 2016
|Type of Opportunity||Conferences|