Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp has opened the application for its new exciting journey in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 17th to 20th December 2018. After 3 successful Bootcamp in Nepal, Thailand, and Indonesia, GEB is now being organized in Malaysia in collaboration with Lincoln University College as Co-organizer and Asia School of Business as Knowledge Partner. The Bootcamp aims to groom the innovative ideas of young entrepreneurs, students and professionals from all over the world and unite them under the “GEB Family”. GEB Malaysia will be welcoming around 200 delegates from more than 40 different countries and grooming them as a part of the GEB family. GEB will provide a large networking platform for all the attendees.
- 200+ participants from 40 different countries.
- Pitch Ideas in front of accelerators and incubators.
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world.
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas.
- Teamwork and Mentorship.
- Pre-Bootcamp at Asia School of Business, Kuala Lumpur.
- Collaboration and Cultural Exchange.
- Grow your global network.
- Start your venture at early age.
- Partnership opportunity with different startups, corporate houses and joint venture company.
- Investment opportunity from international joint venture company.
- Opportunity to have one to one meeting with investors, joint venture company, venture capital and Angels.
- Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in Franchise Model.
- Entrepreneurs, students and professional from all over the world are eligible
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English
- No specific educational background is required as GEB believes that innovation, idea and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background