Global Social Leader Forum in Mauritius
International Institute for Lifelong Learning is seeking for representatives from Public, NGO and (Social) Business sectors, coming from all countries of the world to participate in the Global Social Leader Forum 2017. The forum aims to foster discussion and exchange on the issue of social entrepreneurship and its role in integration of vulnerable groups into society, especially when it comes to the labour market. As experience shows, there is an urgent need for all sectors to combine their strength and experiences in order to tackle the issue.
Topic details to be discussed in Global Social Leader Forum 2017 [Download]
- Open to participants from any country of the world.
- Applicants can be working in public administration, (social) business, NGOs, universities, think tanks and other spheres of professional engagement concerning the issue of youth unemployment, labour migration, creating income opportunities for disadvantage groups (rural youth, IDPs, women, minorities), career development for young people, social entrepreneurship and are interested in cross-sector cooperation and social innovation.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- There is no age limit, but a minimum age of 18.
- Working language is English.
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, IILL can only guarantee a place in the Global Social Leader Forum 2017 upon receipt of full registration fee.
- Within 25 days of receipt of acceptance letter from IILL, delegates need to pay a non-refundable application fee to secure their seat.
- Registration fee for non-Mauritian delegates: USD 799/-
- Registration fee for Mauritian delegates: USD 499/-
Account Name: MEDIA BUILD COMPANY LIMITED
Bank Name: THE MAURITIUS COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
Bank address: SIR WILLIAM NEWTON STREET, PORT LOUIS, MAURITIUS
Account Number: 000444525661
Swift Code: MCBLMUMU
IBAN Number: MU89MCBL0944000444525661000MUR
Included in this fee:
- 10 days & 9 nights’ accommodation in Mauritius [For non-Mauritian delegates]
- All meals
- All local transportation
- Airport greeting at Mauritius’ International Airport
- All field trips, site visits, guest lectures, panel discussions and workshops
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of participation
If you are interested to become part of the event, please fill in the application form online till 10 July 2017.