Long Term Volunteering Project in Stuttgart, Germany
The main objective of the JW is to support young people in their process of personal development and education besides school and university to improve social, educational, (inter)cultural and other skills and competences. By this the aim of JW is to improve tolerance, solidarity, self-determination and democracy in our society.
Finance and Benefits
- Accommodation will be organized by host organization.
- You will live in a student dormitory, where you will have your own room.
- You will share kitchen and bathroom with 3- 4 international students.
- You will receive a monthly allowance.
- You will cook for yourself.
- German course and insurance