If you’re looking to attend an international conference in Germany, you’ll be pleased to know that there are many fully funded events to choose from. Attending these conferences is a fantastic opportunity to learn from leading experts in your field, as well as to network and stay up-to-date with the latest research and developments. In this article, we’ll cover the top 10 fully funded international conferences in Germany that you should consider attending.
- MEDICA – World Forum for Medicine: MEDICA is the world’s largest medical trade fair, held annually in Dusseldorf, Germany. The conference covers a range of topics related to healthcare and medical technology.
- Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue: This annual international conference on the energy transition brings together experts from around the world to discuss the latest trends and technologies in renewable energy.
- ICRA – International Conference on Robotics and Automation: ICRA is one of the world’s premier conferences on robotics and automation, covering topics such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human-robot interaction.
- ICCV – International Conference on Computer Vision: ICCV is a biennial conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, covering topics such as object recognition, image processing, and 3D vision.
- ICML – International Conference on Machine Learning: ICML is one of the world’s leading conferences on machine learning, covering topics such as deep learning, reinforcement learning, and probabilistic modeling.
- Berlinale – Berlin International Film Festival: Berlinale is one of the world’s most prestigious film festivals, showcasing the latest works from established and emerging filmmakers from around the world.
- ICDM – International Conference on Data Mining: ICDM is a premier conference on data mining, covering topics such as big data analytics, text mining, and social network analysis.
- IROS – International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems: IROS is a major conference on robotics and intelligent systems, covering topics such as swarm robotics, cognitive robotics, and robot perception.
- CSCW – International Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing: CSCW is a premier conference on social computing and collaboration, covering topics such as online communities, social networks, and crowd computing.
- MVA – International Conference on Machine Vision Applications: MVA is a biennial conference on machine vision and applications, covering topics such as image processing, computer vision, and pattern recognition.
Attending any of these fully funded international conferences in Germany can be a great way to advance your career, learn from leading experts, and connect with professionals from around the world. Keep an eye out for application deadlines and apply early to increase your chances of being selected to attend.