Applications are open for the 2021-22 Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Program in Germany- Fully Funded. The last date to apply for the Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP is September 3 2021.
The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging markets. It brings together leaders from all over the world, who are united in the pursuit to achieve entrepreneurial greatness.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP) is a six-month fellowship for 25 leaders uplifting emerging and developing markets towards a sustainable future. They offer targeted support to scale our founders’ ventures and develop their leadership abilities, with the following programme plan:
- Kick-Off Conference: A two-day digital kick-off conference will take place in the last week of September 2021;
- Remote Programme: From October 2021 – March 2022, the Young Founders will receive six months of support including a personal mentor, alumni buddy, monthly peer mentoring sessions, monthly expert workshops and networking opportunities with corporates and investors;
- Berlin Conference: The ten best performing Young Founders will be invited to a five-day conference in Spring 2022. During this conference, the founders will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, participate in workshops, join networking events and get an insight into the German start-up scene.
Benefits of 2021-22 Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Program in Germany- Fully Funded
- The participants will take part in a two-day digital Kick-off conference in the last week of September.
- The participants will get full support for six months that will include a personal mentor, alumni buddy, peer mentoring sessions per month, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Contacts with the investors and corporates.
- The top ten participants will be invited to attend a fully-funded international conference in Germany for 5 days.
- During the five days conference, the participants will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, join networks, and get an insight into Germany’s start-up scene.
- The participant must have started a for-profit company in recent five years. The focus of the company must be developing or emerging markets.
- The company must have a business model and that must be successful in terms of generating ideal revenue or has secured its first round of external funding.
- The business must be impactful and must be to enhance the market quality.
- The participants must have good knowledge of English.
- The participants must be available for conferences and events for six months during this fellowship.
Application Procedure for 2021-22 Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Program in Germany- Fully Funded
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates must have their startup pitch deck.
- The candidates have to provide their correct and basic financial information regarding revenue and funding.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- If you have any technical issues while applying you can email [email protected] for further assistance.
- Answer all the questions asked in the application very carefully and comprehensively so that they could be understood properly.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!