Applications call for Facebook Accelerator: Commerce Program for Innovative Commerce Startups
At Facebook, its focus has long been to bring people together and build community. Facebook aims to the startup ecosystem and believes that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through our programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful problems.
In this critical time, Facebook is doubling down on commerce and accelerating its work to enable every business to sell online and help people gain inspiration, discover, and buy the products they love. Our commerce vision is one unified shopping experience across all Facebook apps. We can’t achieve this alone, so we are looking for startups to build technology with us.
The benefits of Facebook Accelerator Program for Innovative Commerce Startups are as follows
- Mentorship: Candidates will have a dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
- Training and Workshops: Candidates will benefit from a comprehensive content program covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
- Facebook Product and Technologies: Startups will have a family of products and technologies at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
- Valuable Network: They will also have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and deepen connections with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
- Headquartered in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa.
- B2B or B2B2C startups with Seed to Series A maturity.
- Evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue.
- The product is focused on driving value for customers.
- Groundbreaking technology or research.
- The diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook.
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage inventory online.
- Solutions that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence.
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase to make more informed purchasing decisions.
- New and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhanced shopping experiences.