Fully Funded The Collective Global Accelerator 2018 in London
The Collective Global Accelerator (CGA) is a 4-week residential experience at our co-living community The Collective Old Oak in London. CGA brings together the best and brightest social entrepreneurs from all over the world, with diverse backgrounds and businesses. We want to help you scale your impact on the world. If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to become a better entrepreneur; to be part of a community of people who share your commitment to do good; to grow into a global innovator, and to get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders. The Collective Global Accelerator is an initiative by The Collective Foundation and covers all costs for participants.
- learn how to become a better entrepreneur;
- be part of a close-knit community of people who share your commitment to do good;
- grow into a global innovator;
- get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders;
- have the opportunity to raise the funds you need to scale your venture.
- All expenses are covered by The Collective Foundation. This includes international travel (flight tickets), local travel in London, accommodation for the duration of the programme and a small stipend for meals and basic expenses.
- age between 20 and 35 years old.
- run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. We only accept start-ups who are already up and running.
- Start-ups working on creating stronger communities in cities, through:
– stronger human connection (social cohesion and inclusion, less loneliness);
– better health and wellbeing;
– better education and fairer opportunities;
– contributing to a circular economy.
- from anywhere in the world.
- Deadline to apply: Jan. 10th, 2018
- First Round Selection: Jan. 11th – 19th, 2018
- Second Round Selection: Jan. 29th – Feb. 2nd, 2018
- Announcement of Results: Feb. 16th, 2018
- CGA 2018 Programme: June 4th – July 1st, 2018
Deadline: 10th January 2018