The applications for the She Entrepreneurship Program have opened.
She Entrepreneurs a program for women in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) who are highly motivated to building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies, promoting leadership and women empowerment.
She Entrepreneurs is a program that enhances leadership as well as provides practical training based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. The program provides tangible tools, insights, and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop both as entrepreneurs and as leaders.
The programs’ duration is over five months with two separate assemblies taking place in the city of Stockholm which is one of Europe’s leading hubs for entrepreneurs.
The applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the She Entrepreneurship Program
- The applicants must be women entrepreneurs between the age of 22 to 25.
- They must have a business that is already operational and ready to expand.
- Also, the business must have the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model. In addition to that, it must generate a positive social impact, and -contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Furthermore, the business must be based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
The Swedish Institute will manage the following costs for the eligible applicants
- Training and content
- Also, accommodation, food, and domestic transport during the program
- The candidates will also get flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Along with that, insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Furthermore, visa expenses exceeding 500 SEK (approx 50 USD)
However, the participants must arrange the following costs by themselves.
- Domestic travel/airport transfer in their home country
- In addition to that, visa expenses below 500 SEK
The Institute will only consider those applicants who provide the complete application.
- For the application procedure, the applicants should download and fill the “She Entrepreneurs 2020 form”
- Secondly, they should go to the application portal.
- Then, they should upload the completed application form in English, including their contact details and the contact details of one reference person.
- Also, they must upload an updated CV in English.
- Furthermore, they can also upload a photo (not compulsory).
Visit the official website.