The Entrepreneurship World Cup is more than just a global pitch competition with a shot at life-changing prizes. Moreover, with 100,000 entrants from around the world, EWC elevates entrepreneurs – providing applicants with tools and resources to grow their venture. It doesn’t matter how far applicants have come – idea-stage, early-stage, growth-stage or beyond – EWC can put them on the right course. In addition, Leverage world-class content in the EWC Accelerator to: unleash applicants ideas, hone their pitching skills and engage with a global network of mentors. And, oh yeah, compete for those life-changing prizes, together with business opportunities and investment.
The value proposition of EWC is all about the entire experience – training, resources, connections, mentorship and more. But on top of that, they have got a great number of impactful prizes – up to $5 million in total – with dozens of cash prizes, investment opportunities and awesome resources and perks from their leading partners.
- Open to entrepreneurs at all stages, everywhere in the world.
Stages of Participation
- Accelerate 1 (February-May 2019): Startups are put through a series of education and virtual training opportunities to sharpen their skills around areas such as customer & industry knowledge; personal and team skills; creativity and problem solving, and business acumen.
- National Competition (May-June 2019): Competitions happening simultaneously in 100 countries at the national level, virtually and live events. 100 winning team from 100 countries are awarded with prizes and advance to stage 3.
- Accelerate 2 (July- September 2019): National winners are put through a combination of virtual training sessions and direct, one-to-one mentorship to prepare them for the Global Finals
- Global Finals (November 2019): Global Finalists are put through live training sessions, network with potential investors and compete on stage for in prizes and support services.
- Post-EWC Support: All national winners are enrolled in the Starters Club, providing a global peer network, mentorship and other support services to help members reach their full potential. Other partners may be engaged to provide post-EWC support.