Call for Safir Incubation Program 2021. Safir is an ambitious project supporting the achievement of Sustainable development goals (SDGs) and youth social inclusion in 9 countries across Northern Africa and the Middle East. Co-financed by the European Union, it aims at creating an environment that fosters youth participation and development of entrepreneurial or media projects with social, cultural or environmental impact.
- 6 months of incubation (from Mid-September 2021 to Mid-March 2022) for 90 young project leaders
- 6 months of acceleration (from Mid-March to Mid-September 2022) for at least 45 young project leaders, with a grant up to 25 000 euros
- Travel and networking opportunities
The youth program support (incubation & acceleration) will be implemented by Safir’s partner incubator in your country of residence (for more information, click here).
Who can apply?
- Candidates must be between 20 and 30 years old to apply for this Safir Incubation Program.
- From and resident in one of the following 7 countries: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia.
- Must have initiated/ are about to initiate an entrepreneurial or a media project with a social, cultural or environmental impact.
- An ID card or passport (required) – identity documents will be kept on the Safir project jury area. They will be kept for 6 months if your application is rejected, 2 years maximum if it is accepted – unless you object.
- A CV (required).
- A copy of your student card or a document proving that you are a student (required only if you apply in the student category).
- A proof of support for your application from your university and/or one of your professors (optional only if you apply in the student category).
- A copy of your diploma obtained in 2019 or 2020 or a document showing that you are graduating in 2021 – transcript or a proof of completion from your university. If these documents are not available, attach a proof of your schooling for the 2020-2021 academic year (required only if you apply in the young graduate category).
- A social business model canva or any document about your business model (optional).
- If you have already created a legal entity for your project, a document attesting it (mandatory only for those who have already created their legal entity).
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here