Applications call for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2020. Novartis will select 10 scholars from a shortlist of candidates to attend the One Young World Summit 2020.
The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2020 supports young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives to help accelerate their leadership journey. This scholarship is for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, advancing, and/or solving issues in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany which takes place from 23 – 26 April.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Munich (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Provide a forum to pitch and share your initiatives within the Novartis organization.
- A mentorship program with Novartis employee(s).
- Pre-summit meeting or lunch with the OYW Novartis delegation.
- The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship is open to people aged 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis.
- Applicants must demonstrate a positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
Candidates will be evaluated based on the following:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiatives.
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressing key local and/or global health care issues in your work.
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenge the status quo.
One Young World Summit
The annual One Young World Summit gathers the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. One Young World helps to identify the most impactful young leaders from every country in the world. Many One Young World delegates are top-performing professionals, sent to attend the Summit by forward-thinking managers who see the need for talent development.