Youthspark Pan-African Conference 2018
YOUTHSPARK PAN-AFRICAN CONFERENCE is a maiden edition of an annual Pan-African youth capacity-building programme designed for successfully selected youth to acquire valuable leadership skills and develop cutting-edge skills on transforming their ideas into profitable ventures.
150 visionary, innovative and development driven youth shall be selected from across 19 African countries and given the opportunity of dialoguing, sharing ideas and strategies that can deliver accelerated problem solving opportunities in the Africa space.
Participating countries include; Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Togo, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Mali, Gambia, Congo, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Zambia, South Africa, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana.
Successfully selected participants shall be given a set of random tasks to tackle in their local communities which will set their mind to learning prior to their participation at the conference. They will also be expected to come up with practical and actionable ideas and strategies that can deliver accelerated problem solving opportunities in the Africa space.
- To foster transgenerational dialogue, share ideas and also explore new perspectives and opportunities towards building the African economy through young people.
- To promote value reorientation, ethical fibre and empathy based leadership among African youth.
- To promote mentoring opportunities and collaborations among young African visionaries.
- African Youth between 18 – 35 years (as at the time of application)
- Non-African Youth passionate about driving change in Africa.
Interested applicants must be;
- Visionary youth driven by new challenges and experiences.
- Passionate about contributing to social development in Africa.
- Self-motivated youth with proven capacity to start or expand a social enterprise or business.
- Able to speak and understand English language.