Applications call for AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020
AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize is now officially open. The 4 weeks worldwide campaign is calling all young creative minds to submit an innovative response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The ideas will directly benefit and/or support their local community during the prevention, control, and/or limitation phases of the virus. The COVINATOR Teen Prize (successor to the AdamStart COVID Challenge which received more than 1,000 applications and attracted worldwide media attention) is an entrepreneurial initiative open to anyone aged 13-19 years old of any demographic and from every corner of the Earth. The world needs your solutions.
- Inform: Ideas that will be coordinating with global response authorities to make sure people have actionable, fact-checked, and relevant information around COVID-19. Your Idea must solve: “How might we rapidly inform and empower communities around the world to stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak?”
- Identify: To aid the global authorities fight to identify more cases of Coronavirus, we are looking for ideas that can easily identify COVID19 with minimal close contact, to prevent health works from becoming potential hosts. Your idea must be simple, fast to build, and cost-effective.
- Protect: Share management of safe distance modules, innovative protection concepts, accessible production of decontamination solutions from local resources & methods for quantitative analysis of the dynamics of the spread of the virus.
- Care: The program is looking for community projects that will help provide help to those who need it. From Spreading testing kits and moving food items to activate young people to commit to practicing #SocialDistancing and stopping the spread of false news.
- Mentoring & Coaching: Full access to top-level industry mentors and coaches.
- Enterprise Training: Access to an online training program with a crash course in entrepreneurship module delivered by Pearson College London.
- Access to Funding: Access to finance and funding opportunities to start and scale your idea.