Amani Institute calls application for Social Innovation Management Program 2020. This Online Certificate in Social Innovation Management is a 5-month intensive program where you will learn by doing, train with master practitioners, gain skills and build networks, all for the career YOU truly want, no matter where you are located.
The Social Innovation Management program runs in English and it is open to people from all over the world. For the first time ever, you can do the program from anywhere in the world you are based. You can also do it even if you are currently working.
- The Practice of Social Innovation
- Self-Development: The Inner Journey of the Changemaker
- Building Intrapreneurship Skills
- Managing your Career in the Impact Sector
- Bio-Empathy: Learning Innovation Tools from Nature
- Storytelling as a Leadership Skill
- Brand Thinking for Changemakers
- Turning an Idea into a Social Venture (TBD)
- Fundraising for Social Impact
- Leading Purpose-Driven Teams
- Two 120-minute live interactive webinars per week, at fixed times and dates that will be announced well in advance at a time most suitable for everyone to participate from all over the world (most likely at 3 pm UTC on Tuesday and Thursday).
- One 120-minute session per week, in smaller groups based on timezones of participants, to build a deeper connection with the instructors, and to get feedback on your work.
- 8 hours of independent work per week.
- Personalized coaching sessions across the 5 months of the program.
- A wide range of networking opportunities to introduce candidates to the global community of impact professionals, with guest speakers, online gatherings, one-to-one connections.
- ‘Global Dialogue’ video calls with Fellows from other countries and webinars with Amani alumni to learn from peers and strengthen their connection to the community of 500+ Fellows from 63 countries.
- With the emphasis on real-world application, candidates will also have the opportunity to apply on the job what you learn in the online sessions, and make sense of the social impact sector.
Fees and Scholarships
The total cost of the Amani Institute Social Innovation Management Program is USD 4950 (including a non-refundable deposit of USD 1000 upon acceptance into the program) but however, the Amani Institute provides a limited number of financial aid as well for qualified candidates.
- All nationalities are eligible for this program.
- A university degree (undergraduate/Bachelor’s), OR.
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector.
- Alignment with our core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking, and a Global Mindset.
APPLY BY JUNE 22ND TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A SCHOLARSHIP