Applications are open for British Council Go Digital Program 2021. The fund is designed to foster international connections at a time when international travel is restricted. In light of this, we are supporting partnership projects where organizations in the UK connect virtually with organizations overseas in order to deliver collaborative projects. As there are global restrictions on hosting physical activity, British Council expects the project output to be primarily digital and presented online. As the organizations will be unable to travel to meet in person, we expect that the development of the project will also be done virtually, using online collaborative tools.
Direct project costs include:
- Staff time to deliver the project
- Training costs
- Professional fees
- Translation and interpreter fees
- Equipment and materials
- Activities relating to learning, advocacy, and community engagement
Wales in partnership with at least one country from the following list of Official Development Assistance (ODA) countries: Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Applications must include the following
- A project summary
- Backgrounds on all partners
- A breakdown of partners roles and responsibilities during the project
- A budget
- How your project will make a positive contribution to the social and economic development of your partner countries and improve the welfare of the population (Official Development Assistance compliant)
- What challenges you foresee and how you plan to overcome them
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion policies in place
Submitting an Application
- Applications will be made through the Submittable platform.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit the forms.
- The platform has collaboration enabled, you will be able to invite your partner to collaborate on the form – the link is visible on the top right-hand corner named ‘Invite Collaborators’.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.