Bucharest Summer University 2017
Program Date: 13th-27th August, 2017
Venue: Bucharest, Romania
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE), Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union (US ASE), through the Students’ Senate, with the academic mentoring of the Faculty of Management (FAM), having as educational partner the ‘Dan Voiculescu’ Foundation for Romania’s Development (FDVDR) gladly invites you to take part in one of this summer’s most interesting educational experiences: Bucharest Summer University 2017. This 13th edition of the international summer school, held annually in Bucharest, gathers students from all over the world to discuss different topics in the economics field.
The courses will take place between the 13th and 27th of August 2017. Together with speakers and professors from top universities and companies around the world, 55 participants will spend 2 weeks in the campus of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies including one extended weekend exploring particular destinations across the country.
What do you have to do to apply? It’s really simple:
- Write your Curriculum Vitae (you have the model here) and complete the Application Form (you can, also, download it from here)
- If you want to be taken into consideration for a Full Scholarship* you have to write an essay (1200 words in a Word document, written with Times New Roman, Size 12, Spacing 1,5) until the 1st of July (you will get the results on the 17th of July) on the following topic: Reshaping the European Business Model – 2030 horizon.
- Guidelines – Your essay may refer to the following points:
- The main aspects and characteristics of the business are of your choosing;
- The strengths and weaknesses of the sector;
- Identifying your customers and their needs
- Opportunity and necessity;
- Boundaries, political climate, globalisation and other relevant factors;
- Future trends in European business sector;
- Are the EU governments ‘walking the walk’ as well as ‘talking the talk’?
- If you want to apply for Partial Payment Application (290 euros)* then you have to add to your CV and Application Form, your letter of motivation and send them to us at [email protected] until the 12th of July (you will get the results in two weeks after we will receive your application, but no later than 15th of July).
- For a Total Payment Application (590 euros)* you have to add your CV, Application Form and send them to us at [email protected] until the 12th of July (you will get the results in five days after we will receive your application, but no later than 15th of July).
- For a DAAD Application (590 euros)* you have to add your CV, Application Form and send them to us (with the mention that you’re applying through the DAAD program)at [email protected] until the 11th of June
Deadline: 12th July, 2017