Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an influential position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute, or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative of Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of future generations at an international level.
We look forward to many applications from youths who are eager to protect the planet Earth.
1.1. Mandatory Duties
– An Ambassador must post at least 2(Two) reports per month in regard to the environmental issues taking place in his/her region.
– An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to the Eco-generation team’s notice.
– If there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number, and home address, a revised ‘Consent to Use of Personal Information form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email([email protected]) within 1(One) week.
1.2. Optional Duties
– An Ambassador can voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in their local communities. (This part can be temporarily postponed due to COVID-19).
– An Ambassador should try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
– An Ambassador should try to join various events including Monthly Events and etc. on the Tunza Eco-generation website.
2. Benefits of Completion
– Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
– Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
– Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
– Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador
– Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
– Reference letters
– The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published in the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
– Recognition of The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
|Type of Opportunity||Exchange Programs Miscellaneous|
|Event Date||01 March,2023 to 31 July,2023|
|Field||environment, science, report, news, Ambassador program,|
|City||Open to All|
|Open to||Tunza Eco generation members between 13-24|
|Contact the organizer||[email protected]|