The Bucharest Summer University is the official summer school of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies. Additionally, It is organised annually by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union (USASE). Further, The Bucharest Summer University is open for students from all levels (bachelor, masters and PhD). Also, Students from Europe and all around the world are welcomed. In order to take part, you have to choose between our three categories of applications:
- Free Scholarship,
- Partial Payment and
- Total Payment.
Firstly, for the free scholarship, you need to send us through the e-mail the application form, the resume and an essay based on this year’s topic.
Secondly, for the Partial Payment, requires the application form, the resume and a motivational letter.
Finally, For the third one, it is necessary only the application form and the CV.
Moreover, The summer school’s previous editions provided an international platform for cooperation among the following themes:
- Globalization through Business and Management,
- Public Value,
- Politics and Public Management in the European Union,
- Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Intentions in the Global Economy,
- Financial Challenges and Opportunities in a Competitive Economy, C
- relativity and Innovation for Future Businesses,
- Energy and Economic Growth,
- Risk and Security in the Globalised World,
- Economic and Politic in the Globalised Society,
- The Four Fundamental Liberties of the European Union,
- Global Investment Strategies in the New Economic Reality and
- Information and Governance in the Future Global Economy.
You can find out more about the previous editions in the section Other Editions.
Who can apply?
- The Bucharest Summer University is open for University students from all levels (bachelor, masters and PhD),
- from Europe and Also, all around the world.
- Further, Other information in the website.
Where to stay?
- Participants will be staying in Moxa E, the professors’ dormitory
- Also, with cozy and modern double rooms.
- Additionally, The accommodation is free or included in the price (for those who are applying for Partial and Total Payment).