The applications for the Fully Funded Swedish Institute Management Program have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 9th February 2020.
- The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices.
- Additionally, the program challenges traditional approaches to do business and explores how businesses can become more focused on sustainability in the global economy.
- Furthermore, as a participant in the program, the candidates will meet prominent figures in the commercial and political sectors as well as academia who will be presenting topics such as climate change, responsible financing, stakeholder engagement, and leadership development.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program
- Also, insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
Additionally, the program will give the participants
- A long-lasting network of leaders focused on sustainable business and responsible leadership
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business
- Also, skills on how to make a positive business impact
- Increased leadership competence with a focus on personal leadership
- Additionally, insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- Furthermore, the exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and the public sector
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Fully Funded Swedish Institute Management Program
- They must have previous leadership experience as a manager, team leader or project leader
- Also, they should have a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector where you’re working closely with business development as well as a post-secondary education
- Also, they need a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Additionally, they should work in a company or organization where they have a platform and large internal network and the possibility to influence through different change projects.
- Similarly, they must be between the ages of 25-45 years.
- In addition to that, they must be the citizen/resident of Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Sweden, and Ukraine
- The participants must have an interest in sustainability and with the aspiration to make it an integral part of the business strategy.
- Also, they must have the ability to make good collaboration and strong communication skills.
- Furthermore, the candidates should have the energy, drive, and willingness to develop both personally and professionally and the ambition to make a change.
The interested applicants must,
- Create their profile/account online in the application portal
- Fill in the application online
- Similarly, they should upload their CV
- The application and CV should be in English.
- In this selection process, the Swedish Institute is collaborating with Experis, ManpowerGroup.
Eligible Regions: Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russian Federation, Sweden, Ukraine
Visit the official page for further details.