Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program.
- Live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- Learn and understand on Japanese culture directly
- International friendship with Japanese friends and Cultural exchange program with local students
- Sinkansen experience
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Cultural exchange activities with Japanese students.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g : Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.
How does the Japan Culture Camp will work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine sense of friendship, adventure and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- The camp needs participants who passionate in international friendship and adapt new environment (culture differences) easily
Location of Japan Culture Camp
This camp will take place in Kyoto and Osaka. Both cities are famous as Cultural city in Japan. Participants in the program will have the unique opportunity to live and study in Kyoto—the historic former capital of Japan, replete with its temples, shrines and traditional gardens. It is our hope that the program will inspire youth to pursue adventurous and productive careers and contribute to the advancement of science.
Start and duration of Japan Culture Camp
This camp will be started at 12 March 2017 (Arrival in Kyoto) and will be ended at 17 March 2017. Participants will start their program at 7.30 a.m – 5.00 p.m everyday. In the evening, participants will have free time to explore the magnificent of Kyoto and Osaka or go shopping.
Requirements to take part at Japan Culture Camp
The participants of Japan Culture Camp should meet the criteria as follow:
- Must be 15 – 27 Years old
- Commit to join full program (pre, on , and post program)
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and mentally
How to apply
- Please download jcc_application_form_march2017
- Send back the application along with scanned of identity card (passport/KTP/Student card) and color recent photo into [email protected]
- The committee will review your application and contact you to conduct “interview test” by AYFN team (if needed).
- Deadline of application : 20 January 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7)
- This program is LIMTED for maximum 20 participants only.
Official Link: http://ayfnhq.org/?p=1906