Applications call for Johnson & Johnson One Young World Virtual Scholarship Program 2021. Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company aspiring to care for the world, one person at a time. Over 130,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Access to virtually attend the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich. Participation in the 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program
- Participate in a six month accelerated learning and development program including global kick-off and debrief calls, virtual learning sessions, and global ScopeAthons (working and learning with other NGOs and/or social enterprises to create practical, feasible, and innovative solutions in the field of ie climate change, public health, etc.).
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders.
- Buddy Team support: Teams of 2021 Johnson & Johnson OYW delegates, called buddy teams, supporting scholars pre, during, and post Summit in furthering their aspiration and creating innovative solutions based on pre-defined needs.
Johnson & Johnson One Young World Virtual Scholarship Program has the following criteria
- Ages 18 to 30.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this program.
- Young leaders from non-governmental organizations, social enterprises, community-based organizations, or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families, and communities. This may include activities undertaken by nurses, midwives, community health workers, formal/informal (family) caregivers, and healthcare professionals trainees (both clinical and non-clinical)
- Health Care Professionals who are classified as Government Officials within their home country will need approval from their employer.
- Important: Selected scholars must be available to commit 10% of their time to the program, over the 6-month program period (March 2021 – August 2021).
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative idea Interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others.
- Skills: enthusiastic, pro-active, creative, eager to improve; not afraid to change the status quo, team player, good communicator, and project management.
- Submit an online application via the link below before 27 November 2020.
- A shortlist of candidates will be contacted in December 2020 and invited to submit a video personal statement and letter of reference.
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in a video interview with One Young World in January 2021.
- All candidates will receive final outcome of their application in February 2021.