McKinsey & Company calls application for African Leaders on the Move. The program invites individuals who are passionate about Africa to apply to African Leaders on the Move to learn more about our offices, roles, and work in the region.
McKinsey has six offices in Africa – Johannesburg, Lagos, Luanda, Casablanca, Nairobi, Addis Ababa. It serves many leading African organizations across sectors including energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure and logistics, as well as the public and social sectors. They also play an important role in building capabilities and creating African leaders; both in clients’ organizations and in our own.
Attendees will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their entrepreneurial journeys, personal experiences, and expertise.
- Participate in workshops-involving topics such as public sector, digital, banking, energy, and others to learn about McKinsey’s work and problem-solving approach.
- Learn about the potential opportunities offered in Africa.
- The McKinsey & Company African Leaders on the Move welcomes applicants from various academic or professional backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Africa.
- Undergraduates, postgraduates, and professionals with up to 4 years of experience are invited to apply.
- This event is non-evaluative. It is an opportunity for you to get to know us and learn more about working with McKinsey in Africa.
How to apply?
To be considered to the African Leaders on the MoveMcKinsey & Company African Leaders on the Move event, you have to submit the following:
- CV in English (2 pages maximum). Your CV should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Africa office location preference. Moreover, they advise you to make your choice based on geographic ties; that is, you have studied or lived in the country.
- Furthermore, candidates should be fluent in the local language and meet the work eligibility requirements of the country where the office you apply to is located.