Apply for Social & Inclusive Business Camp 2021. The Social & Inclusive Business Camp is an acceleration and capacity-building program dedicated to entrepreneurs presenting a project with an impact on the African continent and having the desire to develop their activity (scaling-up).
- 3 months of remote coaching on a dedicated online platform, alternating interactive virtual classes with international experts and educational resources to be consulted independently;
- 1 week of intensive Bootcamp in Marseille, France, in partnership with the EMERGING Valley Summit (event dedicated to emerging innovations between Europe and Africa).
- The possibility for each participant to be followed by a mentor, experienced alumni of the program.
- Networking, through integration into an active and ambitious international community of 200 entrepreneurs and networking with investors and financial partners during the Bootcamp.
- Leadership, governance, and team: better define its purpose and act, structure its governance and organize its teams for successful growth.
- Scale up: adapt your business model and build your scale-up the strategy to multiply your impact.
- ESG & Impact: define its ESG policy (Environmental, Social and Good Governance criteria) & Impact and measure its social performance.
- Investment preparation: specify your financing needs, understand investors’ expectations and prepare your fundraising.
To apply, the company must meet all of these criteria:
- Be a legally registered business.
- Justify a positive impact in Africa: social or environmental impact, activity serving vulnerable populations (women, people with disabilities, refugees, etc.) and/or creating jobs for these populations.
- Justify first customers, a turnover and a balanced economic model or a medium-term profitability objective.
- Have a desire for growth and present a scaling up strategy taking into account the maximization of social or environmental impact.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here