Applications are open for Studentshubgh African Future Leaders Fellowship Program 2021. Applications are open for Cohort 4 of the online African Future Leaders Fellowship 2020. The fellowship, initiated by Studentshubgh, is aimed at developing changemakers for the continent and inspire young Africans to be solution-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded, and value-led leaders.
This year, Studentshubgh is seeking to select and offer training to 50 tertiary students across Africa. This program is 100% free and fully online.
- 3 months Training: 3 months online training on career development, leadership, entrepreneurship and other relevant modules led by African professionals
- Mentoring and Coaching: Bi-weekly group coaching sessions with experts & guest speakers. Mentoring and feedback on your lifeplan, career plan, work ready documents
- Community of Young Africans: Network & Connect with other young Africans from over 20countries. Take part in discussions and sessions to prepare you to become a changemaker for the continent
- Business Project & Pitch: Work with a group of other young leaders from across Africa to ideate and create a solution for an identified challenge in Africa to pitch
- Digital Skills Certification: Additional 1month digital skills training & certification powered by Google Digital Skills, HubSpot etc.
- Certification: Complete the program with a certification from Studentshubgh and become part of our Alumni community. Also leave with your life plan and career ready documents.
Candidates must have the following qualifications for Studentshubgh African Future Leaders Fellowship Program
- Be a citizen of an African country (females, are encouraged to apply).
- Be a tertiary student (university, training colleges, polytechnics etc).
- Between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Access to the internet since the majority of the programme takes place online.
- Follow online training and join online workshops and video calls
- Able to commit to the programme for the duration of four months.
- Passionate about developing a clear plan for career and future and make an impact in Africa.
- Must be fluent in English.