Applications call for Meaningful Business 100 Program 2020. The Meaningful Business 100 identifies and celebrates the leaders globally who are combining profit and purpose to help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Meaningful Business is a curated network of progressive leaders across the world, who are combining purpose and profit to help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Become part of a global community of leaders solving the world’s most pressing social and environmental issues.
- Gain access to content, events, mentorship, and partnership opportunities.
Each leader must have:
- Created positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more SDGs in the last 12 months
- Been the driving force behind the product, service, or project that combines purpose and profit.
- The originality of the idea behind the product, service or project
- Intersectionality – how successful is the product in creating impact across multiple SDGs?
- Scalability of the product, service, or project – is it replicable?
- Collaboration – has the leader made the best use of the core competencies of different stakeholders and encouraged them to work together?
- Use of innovation/technology to power the product, service or project
- The longevity of the product, service or project
- Localization – is the product or service helping local communities take better control of their lives?
- Inclusion – is there a focus on the representation of minority groups?
- Affordability – what level of investment did the product or service require? (Low investment, high impact products or services will be favored).
- Is the leader a role model for, and champion of, meaningful business beyond their own company?
More information available here