The applications for the Youth Leader Culture Camp 2020 have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 20th February 2020.
- Asia Youth Leader Culture Camp 2020 is an experiential learning program designed for young people from different corners of the world.
- It highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, public speaking class, global friendship, and collaboration. AYLCC is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love.
- Additionally, it’s a beautiful deep diving journey self-discovery along with exploring the beauty, culture, and spirituality of the Land of Kahuripan, Bandung Indonesia.
- Moreover, the program aims to mobilize and bring together youth from around the world to learn the Local Wisdom of Sundanese Original Culture and unlock the gates leading to be a global movement to save the earth.
The objectives of the Youth Leader Culture Camp 2020 are
- It aims to foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship
- Also, to develop leadership, team building, and sustainability community skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- Similarly, the camp aims to make participants deep-dive into themselves through various approaches of self-exploration developing a better understanding of self and the world
- Also, it allows participants to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being and live a healthy and peaceful life
- Furthermore, the program lets participants discover the beauty, culture, and spirituality of land Bali, Indonesia.
- The camp builds awareness of the younger generation about the importance of a clean environment for future
- Also, it establishes communication and network among World Youth Generation having passion in the environmental sector
- Furthermore, it allows for accommodating environmental issue sharing and cultural exchange for World Youth Leaders
- The participants can be anywhere from around the world,
- they must be aged between 15th– 30th years old
- Also, they should be interested in culture, environment, leadership issues
- Additionally, they should have a good personality and attitude
- Similarly, the candidates should have good communication skill and knowledge
- Furthermore, they must be able to pay Program Fee
- There is no need for English Practice.
Interested candidates can visit the official website for further details.