If you are result-oriented, smart, innovative, and customer-centric and own the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
Polaris Bank Limited is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution.
- Owns a certificate for completing the mandatory NYSC Scheme
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required.)
- A minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than 1 sitting.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply?
- Log on to the application portal
- Fill in your details via the portal, select the vacancy, and submit your application