UNDP Associate on Content Writing and Management Intern of websites and platforms at Minsk, Belarus.
UNDP is seeking an Associate on Content Writing and Management Intern of sdgs.by and platforms. The Associate will be responsible for the regular content update and posting to the sdgs.by website and platforms on achieving of SDGs in Belarus. He/she works under direct supervision of the Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities for Associate on Content Writing and Management Intern
The Associate on Content Writing and Management of sdgs.by and platforms during the assignment will be responsible for the following:
- Regular monitoring of international and national, local Internet resources on the implementation of the SDGs, sourcing of information and its verification, timely online posting of the up-to-date information on the sdgs.by website (writing articles, copywriting) on implementation of SDGs in Belarus in three languages (Belarusian, Russian, English) and on platforms in Russian;
- Updating regularly all sections of the sdgs.by website, including section on sustainable development best practices in coordination with the Thematic Coordinator on Regional Development of the Project and keeping regular contacts with organizations involved in the SDG implementation to collect actual information for updating the sdgs.by website and platforms;
- Using of multimedia tools for a more complete and expressive visual presentation of content on the sdgs.by website (banners, graphics, photography and other) as well as preparing web statistics using analytics tools and reports (google analytics, etc.&);
- Interacting with the developer of the sdgs.by website responsible for the technical maintenance and upgrade to eliminate possible technical problems;
- Assisting in media coverage of working meetings, seminars, lectures, conferences, public events, study tours, etc. in coordination with the Thematic Coordinator on Awareness Raising and Promotion of SDGs of the Project;
- Providing support in translation of documents developed within the Project for/to English/Russian/Belarusian as required;
- Performing other duties within the functional profile as assigned and deemed necessary for the efficient functioning of the Project.
The direct supervisor for the Contractor is the Project Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary education is required.
- Bachelor´s degree in the field of communications, public and media relations, journalism, linguistics, marketing, economics or any other related field will be given due consideration, but it is not a requirement.
- Minimum 7 years (with Secondary education) or 4 years (with Bachelor´s degree) of relevant work experience in communications, public and media relations, journalism, linguistics, marketing, economics or any other related field.
- Fluency in Russian, English and Belarusian (written and spoken) is required.
- Proficiency in research and drafting communication and information materials;
- Solid understanding of SDG issues;
- Experience in developing content that clearly communicates development ideas and experiences for web production is an asset;
- Demonstrated experience in using of website and social media tools is required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in working with UN agencies;
- Previous experience of proofreading and editing of materials;
- Understands the main processes and methods of work regarding to the position.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!