(The world Bank) Associate Operations Intern Officer in Washington, DC USA
The CSIAR unit is seeking a qualified Associate Operations Intern Officer candidate to support the overall BI/reporting and analytics work program, including the transition from descriptive to advanced and transformational analytics.
Duties and Accountabilities Associate Operations Intern Officer
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Design and build interactive dashboards, reports, and visualizations using Power BI desktop
- Leverage data science toolsets (Python/R) to perform data analysis, statistical modeling, and create predictive/prescriptive BI/reports and analytics
- Create data models and implement data transformations using Power Query to enable advanced analytics to include leveraging Quick Insights, AI Insights, Text Analytics, NLQ and other machine learning techniques to extract insights from data
- Lead and execute complex research/exploratory analytics by diagnosing specific problems and identifying emerging issues/trends
- Create compelling narratives using data storytelling, to present and effectively deliver results and insights to leadership and stakeholders
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences to enable decision-making
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in teams in fast-paced work environments
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- Collaborate effectively with IT for technology, tools, data engineering and platforms.
It might be of interest to explore, Human Resources Intern Assistant at UNDP in Türkiye
- 5 to 8 years of prior relevant work experience (reporting, analytics, data management) with preferred business process exposure to IFC operations, human resources, budget & administration, trust funds business processes
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Required working experience with Power BI, DAX and Power Query
- Required experience with programming languages such as SQL, Python, R
- Demonstrated ability to visualize data for effective storytelling
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, quantitative research and experience gathering and interpreting data.
- Ability to synthesize and present complex data in a simple, compelling, meaningful way
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of initiative and creativity
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams and across departments in a matrix organization
- High degree of adaptability to changing requirements and a dynamic environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, internationally diverse work environment; strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to maintain the highest ethical standards
- Preferred data collection, wrangling, and modeling experience (in tools such as Power Query, Alteryx, SQL, Microsoft Azure)
- Preferred working experience with Tableau
- Preferred knowledge and adherence to data privacy and compliance standards or industry-specific regulations
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!